6.14.2010

35 WEEK UPDATE

My ever growing bump! At 35 weeks I already feel like I am on the fast track count down. We went in for a ultrasound today to check on baby girls growth. All checked out OK. She measured to be around 4lb 10oz which at this point is perfect size for a "little" peanut. Average babies at this point can be between 5-7 lb so she is a little small but I guess I just brew small babies. Jack was 6lb 10oz at 38 weeks when he was born.

As for the pregnancy, this one has definitely been a bit different from the last. Although I enjoy the wonder which is growing inside me I can't help but we weighted down by...well...the weight. My lower back has needed daily babying all its own and my tumming is already feeling the strain, by which I mean skin pulls (ouch). I had a melt down yesterday when I discovered my first stretch mark. Baby girlie is a big kicker, constantly moving around in there. We found out today that she is head down and that the daily "strong" movement I feel is most likely her hands which she keeps closely tucked to her face.

I am getting my labor bag packed as we are preparing to head to Andaluz Water Birth Center which is the most wonderful peaceful place for having babies.
I honestly can't wait...which sounds weird.

This decal is my newest addition to her room. I am continuing my black and red bird theme and this little family of birds welcoming in the newest addition from flight was the perfect addition. When Jack goes into the room he always points at the walls and says "bir". I've decided to keep my queen bed in babies room for now so I can nurse and sleep close when needed. \
Jackson continues to amaze me with his love for small spaces. He truly seems happier when in small places. I was commenting today that his playroom is small, his play area in our backyard is small and he just feels more at home when in small areas. This one takes the cake though. He climbed into this basket on his own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen! You look stunning. Pregnancy suits you well friend. Miss you! I would love to see you before that little darling comes! XOXO